Design Consultation for Developers, Designers & Builders
Kolbi offer a personalised design process for projects. As you develop your designs, our experienced consultants can sit down with you and build out tailored furniture packages to suit your building features and aesthetic.
MULTI-RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENTS | WORKSPACES | HOSPITALITY | RETIREMENT LIVING
Our range offers true spectrum versatility,
- Combining Timber with marble pieces to suit each building’s sensibilities
- Allowing designers to mix Timbers and Marbles (Top and Base combinations).
- 7 Stone selections and our raw timbers can be finished in any of the 4500 paint colours from the Dulux Color Atlas
- 12 fabric selections for our sofas and a modular sofa you can configure in any way.
- Brief & Consultation – Schedule a catch-up with a project manager to discuss your scope of works and build a guideline for your creative needs. The design and procurement team will outline the agreed priorities, inclusive of product design, budget, lead-time, quantities, delivery deadlines etc.
- Design & Documentation – Our in-house Design, Procurement and Product Management teams will build out your furniture schedule to spec.
- Presentation & Sign-off – Your dedicated project manager will present the complete proposal for sign off. This includes Dulux Colour matching, Wawrick fabric sign offs and product dimensions
- Manufacturing – Manufacturing can begin after approved visual confirmation of selected colors and specs.
- Project Delivery – Our in house logistics team will coordinate delivery, installation & rubbish removal.